We would like to update you on our position with the developing COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, and the preventive measures we are undertaking.
As COVID-19 continues to circulate, we are monitoring and actively changing required processes as needed, based on relevant recommendations provided by the Australian government.
We will continue our work as usual, and we have already taken several steps:
• All of our employees can work remotely if required
• Our internal systems are available from anywhere with an internet connection and proper access rights.
• If needed all of our staff can and will support you remotely.
Currently, the following precautions are in effect at both of our offices:
• All staff are up to date with health and hygienic processes.
• All business travel is cancelled until further notice.
• Communication tools are available to all staff.
• We are limiting visits to our client’s offices to reduce risk of exposure to our staff.
Since we are technology focused, our staff are able to work remotely for the most part now, or with a few changes.
We are here for you and will help you through this situation, so we all can come through it in a good business position for the future.
We wish you, your family, and all those you care for to stay healthy and safe.